TVC Pet Policy
We are delighted to welcome pets into The Venues Collection; your pet will stay in one of our pet friendly designated bedrooms where access to the outside areas are very accessible. We have an abundance of space outside for you to explore with recommended walking routes from our team.
TVC allow up to 2 domestic dogs per room, other pets are allowed at the discretion of the venue and require prior approval.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet to the venue, for your comfort and that of other residents, we ask you to follow these simple guidelines:
- A maximum of 2 small pets, or one large pet will be allowed per room.
- A supplementary charge of £25 per pet, per stay will apply, in order to fully service and clean your room.
- You are fully responsible for any noise disruption caused by your pet and any damage caused by your dog will be charged for.
- An additional £25 will be charged should deep cleaning of your room be necessary.
- You take full responsibility of your pet at all times
- You are fully responsible for cleaning up after your pet when in the venue and around our grounds.
- Only well-mannered dogs are allowed and must be kept on a lead at all times when in the public areas of the venue.
- Pets can be left in the room unattended for only a short period of time and we ask you to leave the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on your door to stop housekeeping entering the room.
- Pets are not permitted in our restaurants or health clubs.
- Any pets causing a nuisance to other guests or barking incessantly during the stay, maybe asked to leave.
- Guide dogs are allowed in all venues and throughout the venue, including the restaurant and the lounge.
TVC Child Policy
Children are very welcome at our venue, please note:
- Up to two children are welcome to stay for free if sharing a room with a paying adult. Subject to room availability.
- We suggest contacting the venue prior to your arrival to ensure a suitable room can be allocated for you.
- Children under 4 eat breakfast for free, 5-12-year olds will be charged breakfast at £7.50 per person.