Embrace the winter season with our exclusive “Dinner, Bed, and Breakfast” offer, available for a limited time at Eastwood Hall. Immerse yourself in a relaxing evening with gorgeous eco-conscious dishes and fantastic hospitality in Nottingham.
During Your Stay
Stays from £99
Indulge in a 20% discount on beverages ordered with food during your stay. Plus, all guests can take advantage of complimentary access to our leisure facilities, featuring an inviting swimming pool, soothing sauna and steam room, and a modern, fully-equipped gym.
Uncover the charm of Nottingham and its surroundings during your stay at Eastwood Hall. Local attractions include the Motorpoint Arena, Trent Bridge and City Ground (home of Nottingham Forest FC), City of Caves, and Wollaton Hall and Park. Plus the Peak District National Park and Sherwood Forest are just a short drive for those looking to explore the outdoors.
Why Choose Eastwood Hall?
At Eastwood Hall, we prioritise sustainability and eco-conscious dining. Experience our commitment to responsible dining with this dinner, bed and breakfast offer. As proud members of The Venues Collection, we ensure an environmentally conscious experience, leaving a positive impact on both you and the planet.
This offer is also running at our sister venues:
Terms & Conditions:
Winter Sale Promotion – One night dinner, bed & breakfast:
- Full Prepayment required at the time of booking – non-refundable and non-transferable
- Dinner meal allowance to the value of £29 per adult on the first night of stay only, non-transferable.
- Book by 31st January 2024 for stays up to and including 14th April 2024
- Children if sharing a room with at least one paying adult stay in the room free. No charge for an extra bed or cot.
- Subject to room availability.
- Children under 4 eat Breakfast for free, 5-12-year olds breakfast charged at £7.50 per child (current charge).
- All other meals charged as taken.